This tutorial will show you how to create a disguise in the Apple Cider Fall game. This tutorial is for versions of the game before version 3.2. If you would like to make a disguise for version 3.2 or above, please go to my other tutorial here.
In this tutorial, I will focus on three major parts of making a disguise: gathering the materials needed, making the actual costume, and taking a picture of your avatar wearing the costume once it’s finished. At the end of this tutorial, there will be links to related tutorials that will help you learn about more advanced aspects of disguises.
Gathering the Materials Needed
The first step in making a disguise is obviously gathering all of the materials needed to make it. You can find these by looking at several different sources:
The ACF Wiki – This is probably one of your best resources when it comes to finding items for your costume. To view an item’s information, simply click on its name in any list. From there, you can look at other pages that link to that item’s page (for example, if you were looking at a Leather Helmet page and wanted to see what kind of hat it was, you could click on “hat” under “Item
In this tutorial I will show you how to create a disguise in Apple Cider Fall.
1. Click on the ‘Create a Disguise’ button on the left side of the page.
2. Choose your character (this is who your disguise will be for).
3. Give your disguise a name, description and an image (optional).
4. Click ‘Submit’. Your disguise has been created!
You can now make your disguise more detailed by adding different parts of a costume to it (ie hat, wig, nose, fake teeth etc) using the buttons at the top of the page.
This tutorial will help you create a wonderful disguise in the apple cider fall game. A disguise is something that you wear that makes you look like something else. In the game, you can only use things you find in nature to make your disguise. You do not need anything else to make a disguise. This tutorial will help you create a great costume for the apple cider fall game.
You will need:
– Apple Cider Fall Game
– Natural Items (sticks, leaves, flowers, etc)
Welcome to the first tutorial. Here we will teach you how to make a disguise in the game Apple Cider Fall: Disguise.
First you will need to choose a character and a background. Then, on the left side of the screen, you will see a tool bar. Using those tools and your imagination, you can make all sorts of things!
We are going to show you how to make a simple disguise for your character. First, take the pencil tool and draw an outline around your character with it. Then use the bucket tool to fill it in with your chosen color. After that, use the eraser tool to erase any parts of your character that should not be that color (things like hair or eyes).
Now your character is ready for his/her new disguise! You can use any tools you like to create a disguise, but we are going to follow these steps:
1. Use the pencil tool to create an outline for an article of clothing or accessory (e.g., hat).
2. Use the bucket tool to fill in that article of clothing or accessory with your chosen color(s).
3. Use the eraser tool as needed (to erase things like straps that should not be colored).
In the game Apple Cider Fall, you have to make a disguise for yourself by using objects and items. This tutorial will show you how to make a disguise.
1. Go around the camp and pick up items that are laying around. You can pick up items from the mess hall, the pool, or even from other people’s rooms!
2. Go back to your room and place the items on your bed.
3. Put together all of the items that you picked up so that they look like an outfit or a costume.
4. Wear your costume/outfit and go back outside!
5. Try going through the maze in your costume!
I think the key to a great disguise is knowing exactly what you are trying to achieve, and what the goal of your costume is.
For example: Do you want to be the center of attention? Are you a shy type who wants to blend in? Do you ignore social conventions and dress and act like you always do? Or do you want to be completely anonymous?
I think most people, when they decide to go to a party in costume, are looking for that middle ground. They want to look fantastic but not stand out too much. They want people to be able to tell who or what they are supposed to be, but not demand an encore performance every time someone new walks into the room.
So let’s say that you want your disguise to look like an Apple Cider Fall character. What can you do with makeup, costumes and accessories that will make it work?
The apple cider fall is a game that has been played for many years. It is also one of the most fun parties ever. The main idea of the game is to dress up as someone else and get other people to recognize you, but not know who you are. The best way to do this is using a disguise.
In order to make a successful disguise, you need these things:
1) A costume
2) A mask
3) A wig
4) Fake teeth or some other type of fake face
5) Clothing that makes it hard for people to see what you look like (ex. wearing sunglasses or putting on a hat over your hair)
6) A place where no one will be able to see what you’re doing (ex. behind a tree or somewhere hidden)
If you have all these things, then you can start making your disguise! You should start by putting on your costume first, then putting on your mask and wig. Next, put some fake teeth or something similar so that no one can tell who it really is. Lastly, wear clothing that makes it hard for people to see what you look like (ex. wearing sunglasses or putting on a hat over your hair). Then go somewhere where no one will be