Mobile Project Management is a blog about project management for mobile apps. It features useful tips, tricks and insights on how to manage mobile projects, written by experienced mobile project managers from companies such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
We are not only writing about the latest mobile technologies and frameworks, but also about how to make sure that the app you are building for your business succeeds.
The blog is aimed at both beginners and experienced project managers, who want to learn more about managing complex software projects in general or for the mobile market in particular.
Mobile Project Management
A blog about project management for mobile apps
Mobile App Development: Why the Design is so Important
By David | November 8, 2017 | 0 Comments
When it comes to app or mobile application development, design is a very important part of the process. It plays a crucial role in affecting the user experience and if you are going to be successful in the world of mobile apps, you will need to have a good design. A good design is an essential part of your app and can make all the difference between a great app and one that fails. In this article, we will look at some reasons why design is important for mobile app development.
1. To Make it Interactive
The success of any app relies on engagement from users. However, even great products can fail to engage with users if they do not have good design. This means that making your app interactive is key to success and you need to create designs that encourage user interaction to ensure its success.
2. To Help it Stand Out from Competitors
Since there are now so many apps available on both Android and iOS platforms, competition is fierce for apps and there are many similar apps available in most categories. If you want your app to stand out from these competitors, then having a good
We started Mobile Project Management to help developers, designers, product owners and project managers better collaborate.
We are a team of passionate mobile tech professionals who have been involved in hundreds of projects over the years. We have seen good practices and bad ones. We have worked with clients everyone has heard of and some that no one has.
What does “mobile project management” mean anyway? In this blog I will write about my thoughts on the subject.
A little bit about me. My name is Tommy and I am a Software Engineer working for a mobile development agency in New York City. My focus is on iOS, but I also have experience with Android, web services, and HTML5 projects. Our company develops apps for clients of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises.
Project Management is an important skill for mobile app developers to learn. It will help you to get organized, get more done and make better apps.
Mobile Project Management is for both novice and experienced mobile app developers. It’s for those who are learning to code, contract programmers and entrepreneurs just getting started.
If you have a project or two under your belt, but you wouldn’t call yourself an expert, then this blog is for you. If you are new to project management, Mobile Project Management will help you understand the basics so that you can start managing your projects efficiently and effectively.
If you’re an experienced project manager but want to understand the specific challenges of developing mobile apps, then this blog is also for you.
As we continue to work on our mobile project management app, we’ve been doing a lot of reading and research on the topic. Here are some of the best blogs that we’ve found on the subject:
Project Management Blogs
1. Project Smart is the project management resource that helps managers at all levels improve their performance. We provide an important knowledge base for those involved in managing projects of all kinds. With weekly exclusive updates, we keep you in touch with the latest project management thinking.
2. A blog devoted to sharing initial thoughts and insights from a PMP certified project manager working out of Minnesota’s Twin Cities. Insights into issues ranging from traditional project management to agile methods and even human resources as it relates to projects will be shared here for discussion purposes.
3. Project Management Tips was created in order to help project managers by providing useful information about project management and important PM concepts, gathered from articles, books, experiences and education courses in various formats – online or classroom-based. The goal is to be a good resource for busy project managers who do not have time or possibility to read long articles or attend courses but still want to improve their skills and keep up with the changes in this dynamic field of business.
4. A blog devoted to sharing initial