Do you have a blog? A website? Or maybe you plan to start one soon. No matter what your situation is, we have something useful for you. We are excited to share with you our new web project – dcoder.com.
What is dcoder exactly? Dcoder is an online tool that helps you easily unveil blog ideas. You can use it for your own needs or recommend it to your friends.
In this article you will find out more about the problem dcoder solves and how to use it in practice.
Do you want to know what blog ideas are hidden in your head? Do this simple test: Get a sheet of paper and write down all the things that come to your mind when you think about your area of expertise. That’s right, all the things! Write them down as fast as possible, without paying attention to how silly they may seem at first glance. It will take just a few minutes. When done, number each idea from 1 to N starting with the one that comes first in your mind (top left).
Now let’s unveil some great blog ideas! Look at the list and connect each one with its corresponding number on a blank sheet of paper (idea
dcoder is a free online tool to unveil blog ideas from your keyword.
It is a great SEO tool for content marketers and Bloggers who want to write about some specific topic but having problem about what to write about it.
This tool helps in finding different angles of your keyword which you can use as a title for your blog post.
For example, if you type “SEO” as a keyword then it will give you 30 titles which are related to SEO and you can use them as a title for your post.
Hi guys, I’m so excited to show you what I’ve been working on for the past couple of months. It’s called dcoder.com.
Have you ever felt that you have a lot to say but don’t know how to put it into words? Or wish you could get feedback on your ideas before actually writing a whole blog post? dcoder is the platform for you!
dcoder helps you gather feedback, find collaborators and partners, and unveil ideas which you can use as a foundation for future blog posts.
Here are some features that we think can make your experience enjoyable:
– You can easily create an account using your Facebook or Twitter credentials. No need to remember another password!
– You can write and edit drafts of your ideas using Markdown, a lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax.
– You can define keywords and hashtags for each idea so that people with similar interests can easily find them in our search engine.
– You can follow and be followed by other dcoder users to exchange ideas and give each other feedback in private messages.
We still have some work to do before it becomes public but if you’re interested in beta testing the service, please fill out this short form and we’ll let you know when
dcoder is a great tool for writers. It helps you find blog ideas, and you can use it to write your blog posts as well.
Find blog ideas with dcoder
You can use the dcoder tool to find blog post ideas even if you don’t have an idea in mind already. When you type in any keyword, it will give you a list of related keywords that people are searching for on Google. You can then use these keywords as topics for your blog posts. For example, if I got into the dcoder tool and typed in the word “marketing”, I would get this list of related keywords:
![enter image description here]
These are all topics that people are searching for on Google. So, this is a good starting point for finding a topic to write about.
As a blogger, you’re constantly trying to find topics that will engage your audience. This is not an easy task.
But what if there was a tool that could help you discover amazing blog ideas? Enter dcoder.
dcoder is the brainchild of Ryan Holiday and the creative minds at Brass Check. With it you can search for topics by entering in keywords or phrases like “how to lose weight.” Dcoder will then serve up a list of relevant content ideas for your next post (some of which may already exist).
For example, a search for “how to make money” reveals thousands of subtopics, such as: how to spend less money on food, how to make passive income online, how to get free money from the government, how to make money from home fast, and many more.
What’s great about dcoder is that it doesn’t just immediately serve up the results. Instead it surfaces five new content ideas every day in your inbox. You can also bookmark any page you like for later reference and set preferences (e.g., only receive results that include blog posts).
My work with dcoder.com has been focused on making the product better and easier to use. We’re continuously improving the interface and adding new features to make it more fun, engaging and valuable to our users.
I’m currently seeking full-time opportunities in Product Management or Business Development. Reach out if you’d like to chat!
dcoder is a mobile coding IDE ( Compiler for mobile ), where one can code and learn algorithms using programming on mobile.
It’s a unique app with many advantages over other coding apps or IDEs for that matter. Here are some of them-
1. Code, Compile and Run programs in your Mobile itself. No need to carry bulky laptops everywhere you go! Not only this, but also you can compile and run your codes anywhere anytime no matter if you are travelling in a bus, train or an aeroplane.
2. We have the best user interface among all coding apps available in the market. Anybody can quickly get started with the app within minutes of installation.
4. Our compiler backend is powered by some of the best Online Compilers – Tutorialspoint, Codiva etc which makes it much faster as compared to other applications out there which uses offline compilers.
5. You can save your code snippets and view them later from our code snippets section. This feature comes handy when you have an idea or algorithm that you want to save for later