Top 10 Reasons Why Pandas Are the Cutest Animals Ever: A blog about pandas and why they are the cutest animals ever.
10. Baby pandas are just so damn cute!
9. Have you seen a baby panda sneeze? They sneeze really cute! I mean really, really cute!
8. Have you seen a baby panda sneeze? They sneeze really cute! I mean really, really cute!
7. Baby pandas are just so damn cute!
6. Have you seen a baby panda sneeze? They sneeze really cute! I mean really, really cute!
5. Baby pandas are just so damn cute!
4. Pandas can be taught to do tricks, like roll over or give you kisses. Now that is adorable!
3. Pandas can be taught to do tricks, like roll over or give you kisses. Now that is adorable!
2. Pandas can be taught to do tricks, like roll over or give you kisses. Now that is adorable!
1. Pandas can be taught to do tricks, like roll over or give you kisses. Now that is adorable!”
Top 10 Reasons Why Pandas Are the Cutest Animals Ever
I have created this blog to tell the world why pandas are the cutest animals ever. This is a call to action for everyone who loves pandas. If you love pandas, please get involved and spread the word. This is important!
Because pandas are adorable! And I don’t just mean that in the “uh, look at that cute thing” sense of adorable, but in the literal sense: squishy, round, huggable, and lovely to be around. Pandas demand to be loved, so that’s what we need to do.
Pandas eat bamboo. Bamboo is a delicious treat for them, and they are so cute when they’re eating it! They also make funny sounds while they’re eating it. It’s very funny (and cute)!
There is no way we could write a blog about panda bears without also writing about the adorable baby pandas. They are just so tiny and sweet looking. The best thing about them is how clumsy they can be. Most of the time when you look at videos of pandas, they are falling over or trying to climb something and failing.
The cutest thing about these pandas is that they rarely seem to get angry or frustrated with themselves for being so clumsy. They just keep trying and trying, always in good spirits until they finally succeed, which is what makes them so awesome!
Pandas are not only cute; they are also very intelligent. They can figure out complex puzzles and use tools to get food and water. Although they may look like cuddly teddy bears on the outside, their brains work just like ours do!
They say that beauty comes from within – well, this certainly applies to pandas! These animals have such an inner peace about them: always relaxed and focused on what matters most in life (which would be eating).
Pandas may have grown to become adults, but they still retain their childish nature. They are playful and enjoy playing games and doing things that entertain them. They spend a lot of time playing with toys, climbing trees, and rolling in the snow. In fact, they are always up to some kind of mischiefs.
Pandas are very social creatures as well. They love to be around people and other animals. You can find them at the zoo or just hanging out at the park with their friends. Pandas also enjoy watching movies, listening to music and eating ice cream.
The most important thing about pandas is that they are very intelligent animals! Panda bears have been known to have a very high IQ level (over 200). This means that they can learn new things easily and quickly adapt to new environments.
As you can see from these facts, pandas are extremely cute! If you do not like pandas then you should go out there right now and get yourself one today!
1. They have black markings around their eyes that make them look like they have glasses on.
2. Their bodies are covered in adorable black and white fur.
3. They eat with their hands, which are shaped like human hands (instead of paws).
4. They sleep for over 12 hours a day!
5. Pandas can grow to be over 6 feet tall!
6. Pandas live in the forest and they eat bamboo all day long (just like Po from Kung Fu Panda).
7. The average lifespan of pandas is between 20-30 years old!
8. Pandas are picky eaters, which is adorable because it makes them seem very human-like.
9. These cute animals love to play in the water and roll around in the mud like little kids do!
10. Their name “panda” comes from the Nepalese word “nigalya ponya,” which means “bamboo eater.”
“Chubby cheeks and a big belly. What more could you want?”
Panda has the cutest face you will ever see. You can’t help but to smile at his chunky cheeks and round body. He is the perfect cuddle buddy (if you could get him to sit still for long).
He may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he doesn’t have to be when he is so darn cute!
Pandas have such a unique look that makes them stand out from other animals. They are sure to get your attention when you first lay your eyes on them. They are just too adorable for words!
The cuteness of pandas is apparently so universally acknowledged that it is a stereotype. See, for example, these examples of panda humor:
* A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots in the air.
“Why?” asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes toward the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder
“I’m a panda,” he says at the door. “Look it up.” The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation. “Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves.”
* In a joke that’s more linguistically minded: Two pandas are sitting in a Chinese bamboo grove when one says to the other: “Hey! Listen to this: ‘Pandas eat shoots and leaves.’” “What’s your point?” asks his friend. “Oh nothing,” replies the first panda. “Just finding my level.”
The idea of learning new skills can be daunting but with [Dataquest](http://www.dataquest.io